A very good day in the studio today!
I got K's ring soldred, and progress made on several more ring commissions.
Plus! I did most of the finishing and then the hardening on 3 of my 4 Scent Lockets, and have figured out a way to finish the 4th. The current ones still need some additional finishing, plus I should bake them at 250F for an hour or so to build up the protective coating... but they are indeed mostly DONE. Excellent!
This evening, if possible, I do have some photos to process, and either send to the people for whom I'm doing the work, or put together a webpage or 2 with them for my site, and/or for listing on Etsy.
Current Mood: pleased