In addition to commission stuff, I got more of the stacking rings progressed. One just needs polishing, and the other needs the stone set into it and then polishing. For the first I used a prefab bezel cup, but the second was too big for that so I had to make the thing. It went quickly, but- still a lot more work than the prefab ones! It'll make a pretty ring, though, and go nicely with any of the plain bands.
Once I get these ready for pictures, and a couple of commissions finished up, I need to put some serious effort into clearing off the bench. Again. Too many pending projects! And if I don't finish some of them, I won't let myself start new ones, and there are some new ones I REALLY want to start!