Studio time yesterday and today was rather frustrating.
On the plus side, I did make some progress on my wedding ring prototypes, and did a lot of work on the "Arabesque" gold filigree earrings. The latter are the cause of most of the frustration, though; I was having a terrible time getting the tiny balls soldered exactly where I wanted them! Eventually I prevailed, though, and if I'm able to scrounge some studio time tomorrow, I ought to be able to finish the soldering on the things. I did make the earwires, so they're nearing completion.
I'm also working on a skill-building pendant set with an amethyst cab, and on the loop-in-loop bracelets- though I didn't make much progress on the latter in the past couple of days. I may add a gold touch to the pendant; the silver is textured and the seam all too obvious, and I think it needs to be made into a feature rather than a defect.