Today I mostly did enamels. Tediously, much of it was washing enamels for use in a cloisonne piece- washing enamels is dead boring.
I did get more of the light and silver-safe pink enamel in my earrings. Once I get the walls of the cells coated decently with the pink, I can add the darker- but not silver-safe- pink to them. I'm getting close.
I think the Mars symbol for my fabricated bottlecap is done, too- or close to it. I'm using an opaque, orangey-red on silver. At one point I forgot it was in the kiln and so it fried a bit... but the burnt black edges against the red and the silver work pretty well for Mars.
I also soldered more of the filigree bits onto my hammered-texture ring. They are mostly on now. So it looks like I'll get it done before the end of the month deadline for this particular challenge!