I was dragging a bit today, so didn't get as much done as I'd hoped to. However, I did get a reasonable amount done despite this...
I finished the last of my ASAP commissions! It turned out nicely, and I think everyone will be happy with the results.
I am oh-so-close to finishing a fancy pair of earrings I started lo! these many years ago. :P They're probably the most expensive thing I've made so far in terms of materials (well, except for some wedding rings), and caused me much angst. The remaining work: thread the earwires through the holes drilled for them, and epoxy the pearls onto their wires. So, woohoo!
I also added a matte finish to the silver and garnet top I'm making for a hairstick J turned out of oak. It also needs a dangle; I chose a tear-drop garnet for that, but haven't added it yet.
And I did a rough polish on the final tapered-bezel ring, so it's ready to set the stone.
I know there were a few other bits and pieces, but they weren't significant. I am very pleased at clearing one more project box, and being so close to clearing 2 more!